Exclusively for senior executives in the social purpose sector. NPA provides the only collaborative Peer2Peer support network of its kind.
NPA Keynote Series
Now in its fifth year, the NPA Keynote Series and Roundtable events attract first class speakers and capture the latest topics of relevance to our leaders.
Talk to us today
Discover why you need to be part of the NPA Leadership community. We have a flexible range of programs available to meet your specific needs and costs considerations.
Investing in the development of non-profit and social purpose leaders is not a “nice to have” but essential to organisational success
Investing in Leadership
We believe that social purpose organisations need to invest in the capabilities of their leaders and those who will be leading their organisations into the future.
Challenging your capabilities
NPA is a program for leaders who want to challenge traditional approaches to business and challenge themselves; and grow their leadership capabilities.
Who is NPA and what do we do
The NonProfit Alliance (NPA) Leadership programs bring together leaders who are united in their belief in creating a better world; who choose to work in unique but complex organisations which deliver social outcomes; and who ultimately believe in their ability to affect meaningful change.
The NonProfit Alliance stands in solidarity with the many charities that have taken the brave step of seeking urgent UN intervention to seek protection against the proposed new laws to be introduced by the Aust Government. The story has been picked up by more than 25 different media outlets including the Aust Fin Review and 7-News. We urge our Members and other leaders to contact their MP.
NPA is a proud member of Hands Off Our Charities (HOOC) who alongside The Human Rights Legal Centre are doing some fantastic work on this issue.
NPA Leadership Hub
Exclusively for CEOs and Senior Executives, the NPA Leadership Hub is a vibrant, supportive, learning and mentoring network focused on developing the skills and expertise of senior leadership team members of Australia’s non-profit organisations.
BY JOINING THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- Become part of a strong community of non-profit leaders who understand you and your business.
- Receive strategic support and advice from a dedicated hub of 12 peers who, like you, are leaders within the sector.
- Work with an experienced non-profit chair/mentor who leads and facilitates the Leadership Hub, drives accountability and decision making and supports you to achieve your goals. You also receive four one-to-one mentoring sessions with your Chair per year.
- Gain the expertise and experience of guest speakers who are experts in their field (both from the non-profit and corporate sectors).
- Receive and provide peer feedback and advice on strategies, business plans and outcomes.
- Learn innovative and practical solutions to everyday issues and challenges.
- Get the opportunity to grow your commercial acumen and your confidence.
- Be provided with a comprehensive understanding of, and ability to maximise, your personal leadership strengths using the personal emotional intelligence Strengths Profile tool.
- Receive practical tools to measure and track monthly success, 90 day goals and business objectives.
Every NPA Coach is a senior executive with extensive experience in the NFP sector. That’s what sets our program apart – we understand your role and the challenges and rewards of working in a social sector organisation.
BY JOINING THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- An experienced non-profit coach who will work alongside you to help you to identify and reach your personal leadership objectives and help address your areas of development, while holding you accountable to achieve your goals.
- NPA Keynote & Roundtable Series – complimentary access to guest speakers who are experts in their field (both from the non-profit and corporate sectors).
- Leadership Strengths – a comprehensive understanding of, and ability to maximise, your personal leadership strengths, using the personal emotional intelligence CAPP Strengths Profiler that provides a positive platform for professional development.
- Goal Tracker – a real time online tool to measure monthly progress against organisational goals.
- News & Views – updates to keep you abreast of what’s happening in the sector and in leadership.
- Networking opportunities with NPA Leadership Hub Members and other NPA coaching clients at the special events.
- Innovative and practical solutions to everyday issues and challenges.
- The opportunity to grow your commercial acumen and your confidence.
The NPA Goal Tracker is a new digital tool developed specifically for the needs of time-poor, goal-oriented teams. It is the essential tool for remote workforces.
INTUITIVE & EASY TO USE
We’ll set up all your team profiles and train the team!
- Align organisational strategy to team goal setting.
- Provide structure and rigour to your team WIP meetings.
- Each team member defines their goals and greatest challenges.
- Agree key measures of success and track performance/progress over time.
- View progress via personalised individual & team online dashboards.
- Monitor team confidence through a barometer that gauges how individuals are feeling.
- Ensure focus and commitment to the priorities of each team member.
A strengths based approach to leadership has the potential to transform organisational culture and improve business outcomes.
INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM STRENGTHS ASSESSMENTS AND WORKSHOPS
- All NPA Chairs & Coaches are CAPP Accredited Strengths Practitioners.
- Your individual Strengths Profile will help you to develop strategies that maximise your personal growth, performance and wellbeing as a Manager or Leader.
- Research has proven that when individuals and teams identify and use their strengths, they experience higher levels of confidence and energy; increased productivity and goal attainment.
- Team Strengths Workshops are a fun, yet highly effective way to enhance relationships and communication, leading to a happier more engaged workplace and increased role clarity.
- Understand what makes you a great leader and how you can use your strengths to create maximum impact for your team and organisation.
NPA GOAL TRACKER
The essential tool for remote workforces.
A real-time goal tracking app and confidence barometer that captures your team’s performance and identifies your greatest challenges.
Bring structure and rigour to your time-poor, goal-oriented team WIP meetings with this essential app. Help you and your team to set goals aligned to organisational strategy and track them with individual and team dashboards.
To learn more about the NPA GOAL TRACKER click here
Login to the NPA GOAL TRACKER click here
Want to know more?
Our members come from a variety of different areas of the non-profit sector and all believe in collaboration, peer-to-peer support and the power of being part of a NPA Leadership Hub. Watch this short video to hear more about our program.
To see more about our members click here.
VIEW SOME OF OUR
OUR RECENT EVENTS
NPA August Roundtable: Is this regulation, or repression, of Charities by our Government?
Keep in touch
Want to keep up to date with what is happening in the NPA community? Leave us your details below and we will make sure we send you all the latest news, leadership insights and opportunities to meet like-minded sector professionals.