Times are still uncertain in business, which makes having a well-prepared growth plan vital to your organisation’s success.
By following these six core principles in your growth plan, you can deliver growth that is both sustainable and consistent. The growth process should:
- Be universal.
- Be scalable to achieve different levels of intensity and scope.
- Be replicable to achieve consistent results in various markets, geographies, and customers.
- Be gradual to avoid sudden changes.
- Include optionality (1) to allow different ways of achieving growth.
- Be flexible to adapt to different circumstances and needs.
Following these principles to establish a strategic growth plan, can ensure that your organisation is here for years to come.
Read more here