With continued economic headwinds on the horizon and flailing consumer confidence comes a great deal of uncertainty about the future of the workplace. Here are six of Gallup’s most important findings of 2022 to follow in the new year:
1. The employee engagement slump continues.
2. Hybrid work is here to stay — the office will never be the same.
3. Don’t confuse being in the office with culture.
4. The hybrid workplace will challenge managers in new ways.
5. Burnout and mental health struggles are the new productivity killers.
6. Quiet quitting in the workplace threatens customer retention.
Read more here