Cybersecurity is the #1 issue for many charity and NFP leaders, with threat mitigation; compliance with new, varying and inconsistent requirements in government contracting.
Key recommendations include the need for:
1. Consistent cybersecurity requirements across jurisdictions
2. Support for NFPs to develop and implement cybersecurity improvement protection plans
3. Better communication, education and information flow from government on emerging threats
4. Value NFPs as essential services to support capacity and incident response
5. Supported staff training, address affordability of cyber insurance
Read more here