NPA Leadership Hubs are a peer2peer advisory board program with face 2 face and remote options available.
Exclusively for CEOs and Senior Executives, the NPA Leadership Hub is a vibrant, supportive, learning and mentoring network focused on developing the skills and expertise of senior leadership team members of Australia’s non-profit organisations.
– Our Leadership Hubs meet once a month to tackle the big challenges and opportunities in a safe and trusted environment.
– NPA members are leaders from a range of organisations including non-profits, associations, social enterprises, and for purpose organisations.
Benefits of joining the NPA Leadership Hub Program:
– the NPA Goal Tracker to keep you accountable to your leadership goals and organisational strategy;
– the NPA Online Collaboration Hub where Members share ideas and resources.
Loved it. Inspirational, motivating, accountability, and fun
– what more could a leader ask for.
See our NPA Remote Leadership Hub video below
We can help you thrive not just survive
Recognising the increased challenges and complexities you face as a leader, we know it’s often lonely at the top – the NonProfit Alliance provides you with the support to thrive, not just survive.
It’s time to invest in you
With few opportunities for non-profit leaders to step back from their day to day operational responsibilities, research shows that investing in leadership development has systematic positive effects and can increase organisational capacity and impact.
The NPA program is a perfect platform for collaboration, knowledge sharing and support for the Not for Profit sector. NPA has provided me with the opportunity to share business successes and challenges in a very supportive and confidential environment.
Pam Brown, CEO – Stepping Out Foundation
For further information about the NPA Leadership Hub program and the application process, please contact:
Carmel Molloy – CEO
M: (0401) 710 837 E: Carmel@nonprofitalliance.com.au