We are excited to launch NPA’s New Product Matrix effective Nov 1st 2020, which has been specifically designed to provide:
– Increased value for our Leadership Hub and Coaching Members with an enhanced product offering;
– Greater flexibility through F2F and virtual programs that can be tailored to meet your specific needs and budgets;
– Better opportunity for your teams to connect in the remote workplace through new online products such as Goal Tracker;
– Improved online resources that capture the most relevant News & Views from across the social sector;
– Quality events that feature the important People and Topics that our leaders need to know.
NPA Leadership Hub
Exclusively for CEOs and Senior Executives, the NPA Leadership Hub is a vibrant, supportive, learning and mentoring network focused on developing the skills and expertise of senior leadership team members of Australia’s non-profit organisations.
BY JOINING THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- Become part of a strong community of non-profit leaders who understand you and your business.
- Receive strategic support and advice from a dedicated hub of 12 peers who, like you, are leaders within the sector.
- Work with an experienced non-profit chair/mentor who leads and facilitates the Leadership Hub, drives accountability and decision making and supports you to achieve your goals. You also receive four one-to-one mentoring sessions with your Chair per year.
- Gain the expertise and experience of guest speakers who are experts in their field (both from the non-profit and corporate sectors).
- Receive and provide peer feedback and advice on strategies, business plans and outcomes.
- Learn innovative and practical solutions to everyday issues and challenges.
- Get the opportunity to grow your commercial acumen and your confidence.
- Be provided with a comprehensive understanding of, and ability to maximise, your personal leadership strengths using the personal emotional intelligence Strengths Profile tool.
- Receive practical tools to measure and track monthly success, 90 day goals and business objectives.
Every NPA Coach is a senior executive with extensive experience in the NFP sector. That’s what sets our program apart – we understand your role and the challenges and rewards of working in a social sector organisation.
BY JOINING THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- An experienced non-profit coach who will work alongside you to help you to identify and reach your personal leadership objectives and help address your areas of development, while holding you accountable to achieve your goals.
- NPA Keynote & Roundtable Series – complimentary access to guest speakers who are experts in their field (both from the non-profit and corporate sectors).
- Leadership Strengths – a comprehensive understanding of, and ability to maximise, your personal leadership strengths, using the personal emotional intelligence CAPP Strengths Profiler that provides a positive platform for professional development.
- Goal Tracker – a real time online tool to measure monthly progress against organisational goals.
- News & Views – updates to keep you abreast of what’s happening in the sector and in leadership.
- Networking opportunities with NPA Leadership Hub Members and other NPA coaching clients at the special events.
- Innovative and practical solutions to everyday issues and challenges.
- The opportunity to grow your commercial acumen and your confidence.
The NPA Goal Tracker is a new digital tool developed specifically for the needs of time-poor, goal-oriented teams. It is the essential tool for remote workforces.
INTUITIVE & EASY TO USE
We’ll set up all your team profiles and train the team!
- Align organisational strategy to team goal setting.
- Provide structure and rigour to your team WIP meetings.
- Each team member defines their goals and greatest challenges.
- Agree key measures of success and track performance/progress over time.
- View progress via personalised individual & team online dashboards.
- Monitor team confidence through a barometer that gauges how individuals are feeling.
- Ensure focus and commitment to the priorities of each team member.
A strengths based approach to leadership has the potential to transform organisational culture and improve business outcomes.
INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM STRENGTHS ASSESSMENTS AND WORKSHOPS
- All NPA Chairs & Coaches are CAPP Accredited Strengths Practitioners.
- Your individual Strengths Profile will help you to develop strategies that maximise your personal growth, performance and wellbeing as a Manager or Leader.
- Research has proven that when individuals and teams identify and use their strengths, they experience higher levels of confidence and energy; increased productivity and goal attainment.
- Team Strengths Workshops are a fun, yet highly effective way to enhance relationships and communication, leading to a happier more engaged workplace and increased role clarity.
- Understand what makes you a great leader and how you can use your strengths to create maximum impact for your team and organisation.