When the COVID crisis hit, 21 high profile charity leaders joined forces to create the Charities Crisis Cabinet (CCC) to share their knowledge and experience and provide our sector with a united voice to government.
NPA is excited to host key representatives from the CCC for our next roundtable:
- Rev Tim Costello AO (Co-Chair CCC and Chair, Community Council for Australia)
- Sarah Davies (CEO Philanthropy Australia)
- Paul Ronalds (CEO Save the Children)
- Sue Woodward (Legal and Governance Head, Not-for-profit Law, Justice Connect)
- David Crosbie (Secretary, Charities Crisis Cabinet and CEO Community Council for Australia)
Join us to learn more about the CCC, its achievements to date and what you can do to support its advocacy.
Online event details
Date: Thursday 6 August 2020
Time: 2.00pm – 3.30pm
Complimentary registration: Zoom NPA
We look forward to seeing you online!