What is it about a positive culture that allows for both employees and the organisations they work for to thrive – and how do you ensure that you are living it daily?
Research by Deloitte shows there is a direct correlation between employees who say they are “happy at work” and feel “valued by [their] company” and those who say their organisation has a clearly articulated and lived culture. 46% of job seekers also cite company culture as “very important” when finding their next company.
A positive workplace culture improves teamwork, raises the morale, increases productivity and efficiency. A positive culture will also help recruitment efforts, and retain top talent.
Join Hiam Sakakini, Founder & CEO of the Culture Equation on all things attracting and retaining talent in 2023 and the impact an organisations culture has on this. This insightful 3-hour workshop, held at Tank Stream Labs in Sydney CBD, will focus on:
- Macro insights into market changes in 2023 and how they will affect your talent pipeline.
- The talent flywheel and how to use it to your advantage.
- A custom map of company culture with your key strengths and gaps highlighted in a simple take-home Culture Canvas.
- Culture design deep dive into 2 key pillars of culture critical for attraction and retention of talent.
This workshop has been designed for Leaders, and their teams, who are responsible for attracting and retaining talent through the design of great culture. Please ensure you invite your key ‘culture’ colleagues along as well.
About Hiam Sakakini
Like many of us Hiam’s career has been an interesting journey of twists and turns that saw her head up Leadership Development for Google Asia. After her 10 years helping leaders to develop high performing teams Hiam decided to leave Google in 2016 and help more teams to design their workplace culture so that they can authentically build a brand that attracts and retains great talent, the fuel that underpins strategy.
Hiam has worked with many great leaders and teams like Dry July, Merlin Entertainments and Western Sydney University. Through this work she has learned that 100% of all great workplaces are the outcome of intentional design and not happy accidents!
About The Culture Equation
The Culture Equation specialises in the design and implementation of workplace culture for fast growing companies.
Their passion is in the co-creation of high performing, high impact, healthy teams who can innovate their way through big problems and take intelligent risks in order to grow.
- Date: Thursday 6th April 2023
- Time: 9.45am – 1.00pm
- Location: Tank Stream Labs, Level 1 Event rooms, 11 York Street, Sydney
- THIS SPECIAL EVENT IS AVAILABLE FACE2FACE ONLY
- FREE for NPA members (NPA Leadership HUB; Coaching; Associate Members only)
- $89 for Guests/ Non-members
- REGISTER/ purchase your tickets below. We look forward to you joining us.
FIND OUT MORE about The NonProfit Alliance leadership programs. Book a chat with Carmel or visit our website for further information.