Technology has become a source of differentiation in business, widening the performance gap between leaders and laggards.
The social sector as a whole face systemic challenges in accessing and implementing latest technologies. Meaning we as leaders need to better understand new technologies, determine which of them will provide the greatest impact – and competitive advantage – and then implement and scale them at the right time.
The pandemic emboldened companies to adopt new types of technology. How many of these has your organisation embraced?
Artificial Intelligence | Quantum Computing | Digital Trust | Virtual/Augmented Reality | Edge Computing | 5G | IoT | Cyber Security.. and the list goes on!
Need help? Join us for a fascinating and informative session hosted by Digital Armour in partnership with The Nonprofit Alliance, at the beautiful Microsoft offices in North Sydney on 2nd March, to understand how you can better leverage technology trends to drive innovation and transformation in your organisation.
The session is for:
- Leaders who would like to understand the leading-edge technologies that can help differentiate their business
- CFOs, CEOs, CIOs, Managing Directors who are looking to better understand the technology landscape for the next year
- Organisations looking for a competitive edge through technology
Be informed. This is a session you won’t want to miss!
About Digital Armour
Digital Armour Corporation is a Microsoft GOLD Partner and winner of multiple awards for innovation and excellence. They offer a full range of IT managed services and IT support and strategy for Australian businesses – including many NFP organisations – ranging from medium to large scale (50 to 1000 users). Their primary goal to provide IT and data solutions tailored to that company’s operations.
About Maria Padisetti
Digital Armour Corporation’s CEO Maria brings the human touch to IT. Maria helps leaders and their businesses reach their potential by reducing operational costs and capital expenditure; and increasing profitability and competitiveness through customer and employee engagement.
- Date: Thursday 2nd March 2023
- Time: 2.00pm – 3.00pm – Lunch from 1.15pm
- Location: Level 27, 1 Denison Street, North Sydney|or via Microsoft Teams
- FREE for NPA members (NPA Leadership HUB; Coaching; Associate Members only)
- $49 for Guests/ Non-members
- REGISTER/ purchase your tickets below. We look forward to you joining us.
FIND OUT MORE about The NonProfit Alliance leadership programs. Book a chat with Carmel or visit our website for further information.