As workplaces continue to be challenged by uncertainty, Leaders must be prepared to respond and adapt with new styles of Leadership. Leaders should consider moving away from traditional command-and-control leadership toward shared responsibility and mutual accountability known as Collective Leadership. Collective leaders enable openness, transparency, collaboration, accountability, and by doing this tap into the hidden intelligence of teams.
Join Business coach, Psychologist and author Rob Pyne for an insightful 90-minute session exploring the concept of Collective Leadership, the session will cover:
- The psychology of how we solve problems, and how we work in groups
- The hidden opportunities to break through and create more intelligent teams
- The surprising psychology of decision-making
- Why teams matter – and where they falter
- The 3 dimensions of team intelligence
- Practical ways you can unlock your senior team’s collective intelligence
- How senior leaders can drive executional excellence
Promoting an organisational culture built on collective shared input and responsibility will result in a team dynamic that is adaptable to change and sustainable for years to come.
Speaker Bio | Rob Pyne
Rob is an ex Chief Strategy Officer of an ad agency and trained in Experimental Psychology. Now he applies these skills to helping leaders and their people make better decisions. Rob is fascinated by how groups think and behave and how teams can be more than the sum of their parts. He is the author of Unlock: Leveraging the Hidden Intelligence in Your Leadership Team.
- Date: Thursday 3rd November 2022
- Time: 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Location: Fishburners, Level 2/11 York St, Sydney| or via Zoom
- FREE for NPA members (NPA Leadership HUB; Coaching; Associate Members only)
- $49 for Guests/ Non-members
- REGISTER/ purchase your tickets below. We look forward to you joining us.
FIND OUT MORE about The NonProfit Alliance leadership programs. Book a chat with Carmel or visit our website for further information.