The Newpin Social Benefit Bond (SBB) in NSW ushered a new era for social impact bonds and the program. The SIB arrangement allows for more accurate impact measurement and a more direct approach to supporting those who could benefit most from the program. The SBB brings accountability, but also risk for service providers, which is in turn shared with investors.
About Jane Ferrier
- People with purpose: Leading by example – and why every NFP leader can benefit from peer-to-peer mentoring
- AI is the Cyberattacker’s Sharpened Sword
- Leaders Must React: A framework for responding to unforeseen events
- 3 Leadership Strategies for a Strong, Flexible Work Culture
- How the best CEOs continually improve performance